Pages

Friday, September 05, 2014

JONATHAN JOHNSON'S WILL PT1

Before moving on to another ancestor, I thought I'd discuss Jonathan Johnson's
will. I found it at the NEHGS  AmericanAncestors.org website. It consists of
five images in the Middlesex County, Massachusetts Probate Records, 1648-1871 file:
Image 1
Image 2:The front page of Jonathan Johnson's Will
Image 3 The back page of the Will
Image 4
Image 5


A few things about these images. One, the writing fades in and out, sometimes
on the same page. When I tried to sharpen the images what looks like a
large watermark became visible on several pages.  I could probably do a
transcription myself but that will take time. But luckily I found one already
online on Googlebooks, and I'll share that in the next post.


Citation Information:
Middlesex County, MA: Probate File Papers, 1648-1871.Online database. AmericanAncestors.org. New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2014. (From records supplied by the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Archives.)

No comments: